Monday 4 June 2012

The Big 2-1!


Birthday cake
It was my 21st birthday on Saturday! On the Tuesday I had celebrated with family and a BBQ, and luckily the weather was still hot! But wait... If my birthday was on Saturday why did I celebrate on Tuesday?... That is because I have work on Saturdays :( So officially my 21st was spent working, however I finish at 8:15pm so I planned on going clubbing after. I just told my friends to go pre-drinks themselves and then I'll meet them in the club. Luckily 2 of my close friends are also my work-mates so I went with them to the club and one of them is on a diet so she wasn't going to drink and could drive there, however as a result of waiting for her to arrive at my house I spent the last few minutes before midnight having my friend V.P singing happy birthday to me in the back of the car and having L.L running around like a headless chicken in the car park, in the rain looking for change for the parking fees. Hmm it sounds quite lame but these memories made it quite memorable to me lol. Anyway as you expect when you're meeting friends at the club and when they have already drank it can be quite messy therefore I have not got a group photo but rather a collection of toilet pictures and blurry club photos, some friends I couldn't even catch. Ah. All in all it was a good night for me, free entry, free drinks and a night out with my friends? :) Even though the event was not as live as I thought it would be, possibly because it was absolutely pouring outside, but I had a good time.

Got home from work to find a lovely surprise left by G.C.
Me and V.P usual camwhoring :p Before going out
With V.P and L.L
With S.H and G.C

x

No comments: