Wednesday 17 July 2013

[Review] Simple Radiance Brightening Eye Cream

I am continuing my search for a fairly inexpensive eye cream for dark circles and what better way to go than a brand name that I am already using, as I said before I am a fan of the Simple Kind to Eyes Soothing Balm. The Simple Radiance Eye Cream claims to be 'a perfect blend of active ingredients and light reflecting particles to smooth and illuminate your delicate eye area. Perfect for even sensitive skin.' The consistency of the product is a gel-like cream with a very subtle hint of yellow in it. I like that the eye cream isn't too heavy but it still moisturizes. In terms of the dark circles, I have been using the product for about a month now and honestly I can't really see a difference. I bought this one in Superdrugs for £7.99. 



I will finish the product and hopefully see a difference in my dark circles but I am not holding any hope. I think I'll just stick with the Kind to Eye Balm instead since they both moisturize the eye area. 

 Rating out of 5: 

1 comment:

Raineys Crochet said...

Shame it didn't work well for you :( Nice blog!

Lorraine xx
http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/