Sunday 19 August 2018

[Review] Kérastase Discipline Fluidissime Spray - Heat Protector & Frizz Control

Whenever I go to a humid country, my hair goes absolutely crazy and for the most I end up looking like a lion because my hair does not take well to the heat, at all. For ages I have been looking for a product that will help me tame the frizzy mess caused by the hot weather and I hadn't had any luck, until now.

Kérastase have never disappointed me before, so I decided to trust in them again and try out their 'Discipline Fluidissime Spray'. The back of the bottle describes this product as: “Complete anti-frizz* care, for all unruly hair. Heat-Protection - Shine - Smoothness - Movement. Shake. Spray onto cleansed, towel-dried hair. Avoid spraying towards the eyes or on irritated skin. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately. *Anti-frizz 72 hours - Discipline routine of shampoo + rinse-out treatment + spray."

Usage - After washing my hair, I spray this on about 6 spritz (3 on each side of my hair) and then blowdry as usual.

Result - My hair is visibly less wild and it leaves my hair feeling smooth and smelling great. I love that it doesn't weigh down my hair either.

Where to buy - I bought mine online from lookfantastic.com and from Amazon.


Ingredients: AQUA/WATER • AMODIMETHICONE • TRIDECETH-5 • PEG-40 • HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL • POLYQUATERNIUM-37 • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE • GLYCERIN • TRIDECETH-10 • PHENYL TRIMETHICONE • PHENOXYETHANOL • ARGININE • GLUTAMIC ACID • PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6 • BENZYL SALICYLATE • SERINE • HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN • CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • QUATERNIUM-87 • 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL • XYLOSE • LINALOOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • GERANIOL • CITRANELLOL • CINNAMYL ALCOHOL • PARFUM/FRAGRANCE.

Rating out of 5:  

No comments: