Monday 11 March 2013

[Review] NARS Blush in Gina

Recently I have only been using one blush, which I absolutely adore, and that is the Topshop powder blush in 'Pop' which is a bright pink. However Topshop stopped doing the powder blushes and are only doing cream-based ones now, which I do not like to use at all. As it is Spring I wanted a peach coloured blush, preferably matte and this is where I discovered NARS blush. I researched around and it has such good reviews I had to try it out for myself. I got mine from John Lewis for £21.50.

It comes in a matte black pallete with a mirror.
Swatch in natural lighting.
What I like about the NARS blush is that it is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. Also it doesn't have a scent; I know some blushes such as the Benefit blushes are highly perfumed which I am not a fan of. I tested out the blusher for work and the other positives I found was that it did not break me out and it lasted a long time (6+ hours). I know in some of the reviews the negatives to 'Gina' was that it was too orange for some people's faces but the colour is fine for me. The only downside that I can think of is the price.

Rating out of 5:     

1 comment:

Avielle Rose said...

Thanks for the review! I love NARS blushes :)

Http://seekvintage.blogspot.com